Notice of Claim

If you sustain injury or loss, notify your primary insurance carrier.  The Township of Langley cannot undertake work on private property; therefore, it is your responsibility to mitigate damages that occurred or are occurring.

If you feel the Township of Langley is in anyway responsible, complete and submit a Notice of Claim form or at:

Civic Facility, Customer Service, 20338 - 65 Avenue

As per the Local Government Act, Section 286, a municipality must receive written notification of a loss within two months of the date the damage was sustained.

Upon receipt of your completed Notice of Claim form, the Risk Management Department will:
  • acknowledge receipt of notice
  • investigate the incident

More Information

Risk Management Department

Copyright © Township of Langley
  Twitter  YouTube  RSS 
20338 - 65 Avenue Langley, BC V2Y 3J1