Parks & Recreation Overview
The Township of Langley is proud to support and facilitate the active, healthy lifestyles of our residents and guests. The Township provides a wide variety of fitness, recreation, and leisure programs and facilities.
Use the guide below to link to more information:
- RecExpress Online Registration: provides information, online registration, and online payment for Township programs, lessons, and other classes
- Drop-In Programs: provides schedules, fees, and payment options for drop-in programs at all facilities that do not require advance registration
- Recreation and Community Centres: provides an overview of the location, amenities, and services at each of our six facilities with links to detailed information including hours of operation, registered and drop-in programs, and facility rental information
- Birthday Parties: provides optional themes, services, and booking information for hosting your party at one of our recreation centres
- Parks and Amenities (including field status reports, outdoor pools)
- Trails and Cycling Routes: links and information about the many Township trails and cycling routes
- Langley Centennial Museum and National Exhibition Centre: visit the museum’s website
- Leisure Guide: an online version of the Leisure Guide that provides information on numerous recreation and leisure activities hosted by the Township and others in our community. Hard copy also available at any recreation centre.
- Summer Camp Guide: provides information on variety of summer fun
activities for children. Also available
in hard copy at any community recreation centre.
- Grants and Incentives: guidelines and application forms for neighbourhood park grants and sport hosting incentives.
- Volunteer with us: information on volunteer opportunities and steps to volunteering within Recreation, Culture, and Parks, including application and waiver forms.
- MEND: Information on a fun, free 10-week program for families with children, 7-13 years old, who are above a healthy weight.
Recreation, Culture, and Parks Division