Parks & Recreation Overview
The Township of Langley is proud to support and facilitate the active, healthy lifestyles of our residents and guests. The Township provides a wide variety of fitness, recreation, and leisure programs and facilities.
A glimpse at what we offer:
- RecExpress Online Registration: Sign up and pay online for Township programs, lessons, and other classes.
- Drop-In Programs: View schedules, fees, and payment options for drop-in programs at all facilities that do not require advance registration.
- Recreation and Community Centres: Get information on locations, amenities, services, and rental options.
- Birthday Parties: Browse themes, services, and booking information for hosting a party at a Township community cultural or recreation centre.
- Parks and Amenities: Access field status reports, maps, and amenities listings for all parks, pools, fields, and more.
- Trails and Cycling Routes: Explore the many Township trails and cycling routes.
- Langley Centennial Museum and Exhibition Centre: Plan a trip to the educational site and visit their website to see what exhibitions are taking place.
- Leisure Guide: Flip through the digital guide, which showcases recreational and cultural programs and events for adventure-seekers of all ages. Pick up a hard copy at any Township community cultural or recreation centre.
- Summer Camp Guide: Find the perfect summer camp for your children using this interactive guide. Pick up a hard copy at any Township community cultural or recreation centre.
- Grants and Incentives: Access guidelines and application forms for neighbourhood park grants and sport hosting incentives.
- Volunteer with us: Give back to your community. Apply for volunteering opportunities with the Recreation, Culture, and Parks Division today.
- MEND: Take part in a fun, free 10-week program for families with children, 7-13 years old, who are above a healthy weight.
Recreation, Culture, and Parks Division