Report a Bylaw Complaint and General Inquiries


Regular office hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday (excluding statutory holidays). For parking and construction noise complaints over the weekend and on statutory holidays, leave a voicemail message at 604-532-7551.

The Bylaw Enforcement Policy outlines the Township’s approach to bylaw enforcement; and how Township staff should respond to complaints over alleged bylaw contraventions.

Note: The Township of Langley does accept anonymous complaints. Anonymity will be maintained between the complainant and alleged violator, except where necessary in a court of law.

General Inquiries

For general inquiries, complete and submit the General Inquiry online form or call the bylaw enforcement department at 604-532-7551.

Report a Bylaw Complaint

With the exception of construction noise complaints, all private property (ie. property/land owned by a private person and not a public body) complaints must be made in writing or by completing the form below, which must contain your name, address, phone number, and you must reside within a 500 metre radius of an alleged violator.

For all other complaints, please complete the form below or call the Bylaw Enforcement Department at 604-532-7551.

When submitting a complaint we ask that you provide the exact address where the alleged violation has occurred. If you require assistance in locating a civic address, try Geosource, the Township’s interactive mapping system, to find information such as property reports.

Bylaw Complaint Form

Related Links

Soil Deposit and Removal

Tree Protection

Municipal Bylaws

Vegetation Control