For bylaw information, and information regarding property and dog complaints see our Bylaw Section of this website.

Property, Traffic & Bylaw Complaints

To file a formal complaint, fill out one of the following forms or call the number below:

Property Complaint Form is for all property complaints, such as:

  • Unsightly premises
  • Too many vehicles
  • RV parking

How to Pay a Bylaw Notice

Report a Bylaw Complaint

Bylaw Dispute Form
Phone: 604-532-7551

To file a formal complaint, such as:
  • Barking dogs on private property
  • Dog-related matters on private property
Phone: 604-857-5055
 Create A New General Bylaw Inquiry