Burning Permits

In the Township of Langley, depending on conditions, burning permits are usually available in the spring and fall for residents who meet the conditions of the Fire Bylaw. As a result of burning restrictions implemented by Metro Vancouver and Government Ministries over the past two months, the spring burning season in the Township has closed. Burning permit issuance will be revisited in the fall. For updates related to COVID-19 visit tol.ca/COVID19.