Submit a Cart Request

If you have just moved in and there are no carts at your property, or your home is newly-constructed and you need carts, call 604-532-3533. These requests cannot be completed online.

Only property owners are authorized to request changes to cart collection.

  • All additional carts and size exchanges are subject to a $50 per cart administration fee. Cart program will assess your request and provide further information.
  • Changes to annual fees applied to property taxes will occur if changing the size or number of garbage carts. Please consult for information on cart sizes and rates prior to submitting your request.

*Requests may take several minutes to process. Please do not press the back or submit buttons a second time.

Select Your Request

Property Information

Property Owner Contact