Report an Unauthorized Secondary Suite

A secondary suite is a separate residential accommodation contained within a single family dwelling unit. To submit a complaint, please complete the form below and click the 'Submit' button or complete a print/digital Complaint Form. Please note that you will NOT be contacted regarding your complaint. Anonymity will be maintained between the complainant and the alleged violator, except where necessary in a court of law. Should this matter proceed to court, you may be required to give evidence as a witness. Your name and your filed complaint may become public information.

If your complaint is for unauthorized construction not relating to a secondary suite, please complete a print/digital Complaint Form. The completed Complaint Form may be submitted to the Permit, Licence and Inspection Services Department at 20338 - 65 Avenue, Langley, BC, V2Y 3J1, faxed to: 604-533-6182, or emailed to: